Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've come to realize that my toes...
are very flexible.
I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I can listen to the kind of music that I like.
I've come to realize that I need...
to declutter my house.
I've come to realize that I have lost...
my new pajamas.
I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I don't have any snacks in the house.
I've come to realize that money...
is something everybody needs and never has enough of.
I've come to realize that certain people...
drive me crazy.
I've come to realize that I'll always...
be happy if I choose to be.
I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
are good people.
I've come to realize that my mom...
hmmmmmm--pass.
I've come to realize that my cell phone...
will last longer if I don't flush it down the toilet.
I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
that the dog didn't bark all night.
I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
yesterday was a good day.
I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
of how lucky I am.
I've come to realize that my dad...
was a good man.
I've come to realize that today...
is going to be a hot day.
I've come to realize that tonight...
I am going out to eat and then to the rodeo.
I've come to realize that tomorrow...
I need to mow my lawn.
I've come to realize that I really want to...
go on a nice vacation.
I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
no one.
I've come to realize that life...
is full of surprises.
I've come to realize that this weekend...
I have one wedding and two receptions to attend.
I've come to realize that marriage...
is great.
I've come to realize that this year...
is going by very fast.
I've come to realize that maybe I should...
update by blog more often.
I've come to realize that I don't understand...
why people abuse their kids.
I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of being in another accident.
I've come to realize that my life...
has turned out pretty good.

No comments: